Expert Secure Programmer
Expert Secure Programmer
Expert Secure Programmer Duration: 24 hrs
Expert Secure Programmer lays the foundation required by all application developers to produce applications with lesser security risks to the consumer. By incorporating the best practices followed by experienced experts in the various domains. It exposes the aspirants to various programming languages from a security perspective.
Course Covers: Security architectures, encryption and decryption codes, securing the application data, threat modelling and software security framework, best practices to handle threats, sever and database security, web application security, managing ACL, best coding practices, security tools and policies
Audience: is ideal for beginner android/java/Php or .net developers who wish to gain skills in developing tightly secure applications in future.
Prerequisite: knowledge of Android,/ Java/Php and .net
Table of Contents
- Android Expert Secure Programmer
- Introduction to Android.
- Designing Mobile Application Security.
- Android Security Architecture.
- Implementing secure interaction with web apps.
- Encrypting and decrypting the code.
- Implementing Permissions.
- Implementing proper Identity management.
- Securing the Application Data.
- Testing for security.
- Introduction to Java.
- Explore Java security Concepts and Principles
- Secure Software Development lifecycle and Coding Practices
- Threat Modelling and Software Security Frameworks.
- Best Practices for data input validation, Java Exceptions and Errors.
- Identity Management and Java Security Model
- Controlling the Authentication and Authorization behaviour.
- Securing Java Concurrency and Sessions.
- Best Practices to Handle Java threads.
- Application Security with Cryptography Techniques.
- Implementing Keys and Signatures.
- Securing Application from Vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Introduction to PHP.
- Web Application Security
- Validation Techniques, Error Handling SQL Injection Mitigation.
- Securing Remote Execution of Script, Cross Site Scripting and Session Hi-jacking.
- Preventing vulnerable Services.
- Implementing Captcha’s.
- Identity Management and Logging.
- Encryption Techniques.
- Server and database security.
- Introduction to .NET.
- .NET Security Features. and Principles
- Web Application Security.
- .NET Runtime Security Model, Code Access and Role Based.
- Vulnerabilities and Validation Controls to secure your application.
- SQL Injection Mitigation.
- Controlling Session attacks, cookie and View State security.
- Error Handling and Maintaining logs to trace the attacks.
- Controlling Path traversal attacks and Canonicalization attack.
- Managing ACLs.
- Securing machine config files, App config files.
- Testing and Reviewing the code.
- Best Coding Practices
- Security Tools and policies.