Incident Handler: 24 hours
Incident Handler Training is designed to provide skills to handle various types of incidents such as network security incidents, insider attacks, malicious code incidents with risk assessment methodologies, laws, policies, andtechniques for detecting and responding to current and emerging computer security threats.
Course Covers:Risk analysis, incident response management, network security, internal threats, policies and law, Incident reports, case studies
The Incident Handler Course is best suited for- risk assessment administrators, cyber forensic investigators, information security professionals, penetration testers, IT professionals working in Information Technology and Information Security Field, Security officers, Security practitioners, Site administrators, IT Specialist , Analyst, Managers, Auditors, Consultants, Technical Support Engineers, Network Administrators
Prerequisite: Knowledge of Network and Security Essentials
Table Of Contents
- An Intro of Incident Response and its Requirement
- Analyzing Risk with appropriate actions
- Process of Incident Response Management.
- Incident Response Management -Team.
- Identifying and Controlling Network Security and Malicious Code incidents.
- Managing Internal Threats.
- Use of Forensic Analysis in Incident Response.
- Creating incident Reports
- Documenting Recovery Planning
- Implementing Policies and Law.
- Case studies.